Bristol Technology Festival is a platform that allows groups to run and promote tech events under the banner of Bristol Technology Festival and to provide support and guidance.
We are doing this to:
- Raise the profile of the Bristol tech sector – locally, nationally and internationally, by showcasing the existence of a broad breadth of activity in sectors and technologies
- By doing so, make technology, technology jobs and technology entrepreneurship more accessible to more citizens of Bristol Encourage attendees at one event to attend others during the festival
- Encourage higher attendance at each event by raising profile
- Not control any existing event, simply thread things together for mutual benefit
The festival is 2nd – 10th November 2019, and centres around Bristech, Bristol Technology Showcase and Technotopia – and we invite anyone wanting to be promoted as part of this festival, to apply here: www.bristoltechfest.org
Key Info for Event Organisers – What you get:
- event listing on the BTF website
- use of the BTF logo
- promotion of your event through our platforms
- tickets to sponsor & partners reception for you and your sponsors
Where will it be: We’re happy to consider applications from the Greater Bristol area as part of the festival
Can it be commercial: We’re happy to consider paid for and profit led events but we must see how there is provision for events to be
accessible to a diverse audience from across the city. We can help you with this.
What we need from you: A brief overview of your event, how it relates to tech and How people from Bristol can get involved.