With the return to Plan A this Thursday, Engine Shed is pleased to confirm that we will return to being fully open for business.
From Thursday 27 January:
- Our Members’ Lounge is open as a drop-in service. Groups of four people or more are recommended to book via our website here.
- Our meeting rooms and event spaces are open for bookings at full capacity. The rooms can be set up at socially distanced capacity on request, and AV set up and support will continue for hybrid meetings.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Face masks will no longer be mandatory in our communal areas but we welcome building users to continue wearing masks, if preferred, and we will continue to make available face masks on request from our Reception desk. See our Building Safety Guide for more details.
- Our own staff will implement regular lateral flow tests and we encourage you to do the same.
- We request that anyone feeling ill does not come into the building. Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test should isolate in line with government guidance.
It is fantastic for both us and the community that all our facilities are now fully open for business. Creating, collaborating and innovating is what Engine Shed is all about so this brings us both joy and hope for the year ahead.
If you have any questions, please email our front of house team at email@example.com.