- The Property Advisor in Residence service will provide anyone in the Bristol city-region with free expert advice on the property market and securing office space
- The service will be officially launched on Tuesday 13th March at the ‘Top tips for office relocation’ session offering specific advice to scaling companies seeking office space
- The consultation service begins on 27th And is available to book now.
Engine Shed, in partnership with BPAA, is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of its new Property Advisor in Residence service.
The service will provide anyone in the Bristol city-region with free, bookable consultations with experienced property advisors from prestigious corporations including JLL, BNP Paribas, Colliers, Morton Property Consultants, Lambert Smith Hampton, GVA Property Consultancy, and Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP.
Companies using the service can receive advice and guidance on the process of finding and securing office space, ranging from information about the market, to tips on when and how to start your search, or insights into what to expect when searching for property in the region.
The Property Agents in Residence will provide expert help and advice for people and companies at any point in their growth journey, whether in formal lease or managed offices. The advisors will be in residence at Engine Shed on day per month. The service is open to all individuals and organisations in the Bristol city-region, and is not exclusive to Engine Shed members.
The following dates are available for this service:
- Tuesday 27 March – Natalie Bennett – Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP
- Tuesday 24 April – Alfie Passingham – Colliers
- Tuesday 29 May – Hannah Waterhouse – JLL
- Tuesday 26 June – Philip Morton – Morton Property Consultants
- Tuesday 31 July – Roxi Foster – Lambert Smith Hampton
- Tuesday 28 August – Rob Brophy + Richard Ford – BNP Paribas
- Tuesday 25 September – Alex Riddell – GVA Property Consultancy
On Tuesday 13th March, Engine Shed will be hosting ‘Top tips for office relocation success,’ a specialist session sponsored by Ashford and Mortons Mortgage Consultants, which will tackle the main challenges faces by scaling companies as they relocate. The session will explain the existing landscape of office space availability and potential options for different sized companies, share specific information and advice for scale-up founders seeking new office space, and signpost services and support in the region. Book your place here.
If you’re interested in office relocation, why not read South West Scale-Up Enabler Briony Phillips’ top tips on making the move?