The Quarterly Investment Briefing is a regular gathering of investors at all stages, it is designed to create space for investors to network, share and learn and to:
- Discover new opportunities and investment vehicles on the horizon
- Learn about key investment news – internationally, nationally and regionally
- Connect and collaborate with one another and share good practice
This event is a gathering purely of investors. To join the masterlist of investors for the Quarterly Investment Briefing and receive our regular newsletter (eight times a year) and event invitations listing, please complete this short form: http://bit.ly/ESQIBFORM
All our scheduled Quarterly Investment Briefings can be found on our events page.
If you are a founder of a start-up or scale-up company, and you are raising investment or would like to connect with investors, we welcome your one page proposition summary, and clear investment ask – please share it via email with Briony and we’ll circulate it to our investor community at the next available opportunity (this currently happens quarterly). We also encourage you to attend the different pitch events that are happening in the region. Take a look at TechSPARK events listing and Engine Shed events page to find the next one.
The Quarterly Investment Briefing series is generously sponsored by Smith & Williamson, TLT Solicitors and KPMG.
The Quarterly Investment Briefing exists to encourage and enable more investment activity and to provide a platform to share good practice in the West of England. It is an initiative run by the Engine Shed in partnership with KPMG, Smith & Williamson and TLT. Those who attend the Quarterly Investment Briefing share three common principles:
- Whoever attends is an active or potentially active investor, or manager of investors – or enabler of investment activity.
- Whatever is presented is informative, fact-based and regionally relevant.
- We value the opportunity to learn equally with the opportunity to share.
This event is organised by our regional Scale-up Enabler and Associate Director, Briony Phillips